The Syrasoft Self Storage Management System delivers a web-enabled desktop software solution designed to handle the financial, managerial, and operational requirements of self storage facilities. Self storage property owners and managers around the world depend on the Syrasoft Self Storage Management System software to process payments, assess rent and fees, keep all records and reports, and prompt users about routine tasks to be accomplished.
Syrasoft’s Self Storage Management System Version 9 has been streamlined to deliver faster performance, more powerful management tools and an improved user experience. Please click on the New Features tab for an overview of the new features in Version 9. Click the next tab to see a list of some of the features of the Syrasoft Self Storage Management System.
- - Utilize our streamlined WorkCenter workflow to quickly and efficiently complete tasks.
- Accept online payments, reservations and unit rentals with the Syrasoft Internet Manager (SIM) add-on.
- Store and access tenant information, inccluding photos, easily and efficiently.
- Use the Birds Eye View Map to visualize your property and see important information about your units at a glance.
- Seamlessly meet local self storage lien and tax requirements as well as individual business reporting and operational preferences.
- Create audit trails to track financial and operational responsibilities.
- Automate all routine functions: Accounts receivable, contracts, correspondence, contact logs, and tracking unit and tenant information.
- Syrasoft self storage software is web-enabled giving you the ability to use the internet to interact with customers online and grow your business, while giving you the freedom to run your business and software if the internet is unavailable.
Customer’s can access their account information, reserve units, make appointments and submit payments 24/7 using their internet connected devices with the Syrasoft Internet Manager (SIM) add-on. (You can try a demo version of SIM at: sim.syrasoft.com.)
Owners and managers can use the Syrasoft Enterprise Hub, included with the Syrasoft Internet Manager, to view and manage reports for multiple self storage properties from anywhere. (You can demo EHub at: ehub.syrasoft.com.)
- Security is the first priority of any self storage owner or manager. That's why Syrasoft has become an industry leader in security. We have become not just compliant, but PA-DSS certified. That means that all of the credit card transactions made through Syrasoft Self Storage Software are securely encrypted to protect you and your customers. Utilizing a PA-DSS Certified management software is one of the requirements to become PCI-DSS Compliant. We take your security seriously and we will always work with you to keep your data and your customers' data safe.
Don’t take our word for it, here’s what our customers are saying!
Hi, I’m A.J. from AJ’s Self Storage in Toccoa Georgia. I began operating 16 units, one facility, with Syrasoft’s Management Software.
That’s right, 16 units, one facility. I was a little guy and they treated me just like one of the big operators. Now that I am a big operator, with 100 units (still one facility), they still treat me great! Their software was easy for me to learn and use. Their help is right there whenever I call. Finally a computer company that answers the phone! Now I’m free to help my wife with her advertising specialties business – see it yourself at auonlinestore.com. And like I told my competition down the road, who now also uses Syrasoft, “They’re from New York, but you can talk to them!”
AJ's Self Storage in Toccoa Georgia.
We started with 200 units and a very slow DOS system. When we started expanding, my partner (wife) was quickly submerged. It didn’t take long to realize we were working way too hard. We now have 600 plus customers, including parking, and run it with a minimum of effort. After a thorough search through the maze of database companies we found Syrasoft. They quickly won me over with their product and service. Most others were more expensive, and required a fee to set up the location and data. Syrasoft allowed me to learn the program from the ground up. Their support staff quickly walked me through the process of building the site plan and populating the database. I was even given the opportunity to “beta test” 7.0. It was a pleasure to work with a company that is always seeking ways to improve on an already great program. Their staff was available 6 days a week (really). One of the best functions of their program is the report menu. I have not found a report I need, missing from their lineup.
A Adobe RV & Mini-Storage - Surprise, Arizona